Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Final Table Appearance!

Sunday Morning Party Poker Tournament:

I played in the cheap NL multi table tourney today and made it to the final table for the first time. 1,334 people played this morning. I finished in 6th place. 1st place paid $1,334. 6th place paid out $266.80. It's the best I've ever done in this tourney. 27th place was my previous best. I played for over 5 hours before I got KO'd. What a grind. I will post more info on the tourney a little later. I'm playing in the Blogger tourney later tonight on Pacific Poker. I hope I didn't use up all my luck on Party Poker this morning. More details soon . . . .

2 Comments:

At 8/22/2004 10:31 PM, Blogger BG said...

Jesus D! Sorry I missed it... nice job!

 
At 8/23/2004 12:12 AM, Blogger BadBlood said...

Very well done. I believe you now hold the record for highest finish among bloggers, shattering my 10th place a couple of weeks ago.

Much congrats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home