Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Final Table Appearance!

Sunday Morning Party Poker Tournament:

I played in the cheap NL multi table tourney today and made it to the final table for the first time. 1,334 people played this morning. I finished in 6th place. 1st place paid $1,334. 6th place paid out $266.80. It's the best I've ever done in this tourney. 27th place was my previous best. I played for over 5 hours before I got KO'd. What a grind. I will post more info on the tourney a little later. I'm playing in the Blogger tourney later tonight on Pacific Poker. I hope I didn't use up all my luck on Party Poker this morning. More details soon . . . .

3 Comments:

At 8/22/2004 10:31 PM, Blogger BG said...

Jesus D! Sorry I missed it... nice job!

 
At 8/23/2004 12:12 AM, Blogger BadBlood said...

Very well done. I believe you now hold the record for highest finish among bloggers, shattering my 10th place a couple of weeks ago.

Much congrats.

 
At 8/23/2004 1:53 PM, Blogger Roberto Roundtree Rogelio said...

Solid finish, must have been a blessing in disguise that we didn't have to go up against that on Sunday night. Hopefully your run will die out before the next one or the rest of us have no chance.

Congrats on the dough too, $266 off of $6 is pretty damn good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home