Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Introduction

Hello my name is Derek and this is my poker blog. My brother is Pauly, the insane mind behind the Tao of Poker. He taught me how to play and now I'm kicking his ass in heads up play. I hope to share my experiences as a new player to the poker scene.

I am in my late 20s and live in New York City, where I work for a major insurance company on Wall Street. I like to play at Foxwoods in Connecticut and the Excalibur in Las Vegas. I recently started playing online at Party Poker.


Me and Jackson Pollack

3 Comments:

At 5/11/2004 1:11 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Welcome aboard!

 
At 7/31/2004 2:00 PM, Blogger Ugarles said...

When are you going to come to the Blue Parrot?

 
At 10/31/2008 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, I had a good chuckle a couple of times, and groan a few too, especially "King for a Day" story. I liked the photos and actually had to keep one (the A shot).

Thanks,

Aaron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home