Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Friday, November 19, 2004

It's been a while . . .

I've been slacking on my blogging this month. I've played a few times with Badblood and Maudie online at Party Poker. One night, I took down Badblood with his daring 2-7o play to the river heads up with me in a NL ring game. I won a big pot from him on that one. Later on, I rivered him with my A8s vs his 99. I caught an A on the river for two pair. Badblood has been on a tear online. Every time I check in on him, he usually has a big stack. Keep it up Badblood. And loan me some money while you're at it!

So I saw this link on espn the other day. It looks like Iggy is starting a trend here. This tennis pro is quitting the tour to play poker professionally. How about that? By the way, good luck Iggy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home