Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Friday, November 26, 2004

Ouch

I just got KO'd from a 3 table tourney on PP. I made it to the final table and lost with pocket K's. It was Level 8 and the blinds were 150/300. I had KK on the button and raised it to T1200. I got one caller. The flop was 5-4-J. I went all in with my remaining T2800. The guy called me with 49s. The turn was an A and the river was 9. Ouch, two pair. I finished in 8th place. The guy who won became the chip leader with that hand. Of course, he lost most of his chips (my chips) on the next hand. Boy that was a bad way for me to lose, eh.

2 Comments:

At 11/28/2004 4:28 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Holy Shit!

I can't imagine how mad I would be at a guy calling me down with that crap.

Perhaps this will mean your luck will be tremendous
out in Vegas.

(12 days...)

 
At 11/30/2004 1:11 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

I hope so!

Vegas baby!!!!! Let the countdown begin. See you soon Bob.

-derek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home