Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Friday, January 20, 2006

Online Tourneys

So my junk is hurting really bad right now. I bubbled out of 3 large field tourneys with nothing to show but wasted time. I've been trying to stay away from tourneys lately to concentrate more on cash games.

I got a severe itch to play some tourneys in the last 20 hours so I scratched it. I played in 2 on Full Tilt Poker and one on Titan Poker. I played both a HORSE and an Omaha Hi tourney on FTP. I did well but bubbled out of both.

I also played in the $1 Borgata Satelitte on Titan. I didn't have any money on Titan since I withdrew my funds from there months ago. I was completely shocked when I logged on and saw $20 in my account. Titan gave me $20 for free so I did what anyone would do. I played a tourney and got bad beated out of it!!!! hehe.

Having that been said . . . how about another tourney tonight!

April was kind enough to host a WPBT Event on on Full Tilt. It's a HORSE event too. It takes place tonight (Friday). Here are the details.
What: WPBT HORSE Tournament #2482794
Where: Full Tilt Poker
When: Friday, Jan. 20th at 10pm EST (or 22:00)
Buy-in: $10 + 1
Format: H.O.R.S.E.
Password: princess
Sign up now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home