Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Blue Parrot, Public Urination & Spaceman


So I just got back from the Blue Parrot. We played mixed cash games all night there with Ferrari, Pauly, Spaceman, Joaquin, Ugarte and F Train. A few other people (non-bloggers) were there. I'm sure Pauly will have more specifics on the night.

Spaceman came up from Tennesse so we decided to get a Blue Parrot game going. Ferrari was kind enough to host it. We met up with Spaceman in front of Macy's on 34th Street. We grabbed some burgers from a diner in midtown and then walked around before it was time to gamble.

Spaceman hinted that he wanted to make sure he got the Bobby Bracelet treatment. He wanted to piss in a stairway somewhere in NYC. He didn't care where. I joked that we could always do it in Joaquin's apartment building. Either way, Spaceman was game for some gambling AND public urination. Unfortuantely, we didn't get the chance to piss in a stairwell today but we did get to gamble!

Spaceman named his rooster after Joaquin!

Luckily for me, I did get the chance to take a piss in public! I had to go really bad as soon as we left the Blue Parrot. It was raining tonight plus it was cold out. I knew I wasn't going to make it home without an accident (hehe) so I decided to drop my pants and take a leak in the middle of the sidewalk on 34th Street. Sorry Spaceman! You missed out! Tomorrow we can give it another try!

I broke even for the night. I was down to the felt at one point until I went on a rush. I went from having a $20 stack to almost $200 in 2 hands. My biggest pot of the night was set over set. Ferarri and I both flopped a set in a 3 way pot that was capped out in every betting round. I won a monster pot! I eventually lost most of it back in a $1-$5 spread Stud hand. My full house lost to Mike's Royal Flush. Ouch! At least I walked away even for the night! Tomorrow is get wasted day with Spaceman, Joaquin and Dr. Pauly! Look out NYC!!

3 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 10:56 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Too funny of a picture...

 
At 11/23/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger Joanada said...

"Tomorrow is get wasted day with Spaceman, Joaquin and Dr. Pauly!"

Rough life you have, eh? lol...

 
At 11/24/2005 4:16 PM, Blogger Brad aka The Kid said...

I love the pissing in public stories hahaha. I am a big fan of getting wasted days, as i will be having one of those myself tomorrow night as i've taken some time off this week since i did enough of it last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home