Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Friday, November 11, 2005

Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

Don't forget to register for the Dr. Pauly tournament this weekend!

Saturdays with Dr. Pauly
Poker Stars
$10 + 1 NL
Saturday, November 12th
1pm EST
Password = hiltons
Tournament #14328904 (look under the private tournament tab)


Congrats to Wil, Chad and Skitch for making the final table last night in Wil's Thursday tourney. Maudie and Joanne kicked ass and did very well too. Wil has another event scheduled for tonight.

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 4:33 PM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

You know, I'm a complete moron. (Now there is a good first line). Of course I "recognised" your avatar last night, because I had seen it on this here blog. Though, of course, I managed not to remember it was your Avatar. Asking what Derek's handle while you're sitting just to my right is fairly amusing.

Anyway, not sure if I'm playing tonight. Might just go out instead, though I could always get liquored up (again) while playing poker (again) before I head out.

Mind you, I have to be careful. Managed to break another wine glass last night. I'm running out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home