Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

Joanne won the 4th Dr. Pauly Event. Congrats Joanne! Bobby and On_thg are tied for the overall lead. They’re going to have a heads up battle for first on Monday! Good luck and congrats guys!

I played like a donkey all tourney. I should’ve gotten KO’d earlier than I did. Like a retard, I had K-K and pushed with an Ace on the flop. Ugly move. I was up against A-J.

I was super lucky when I caught runner runner for the wheel. I played the board and chopped the pot. Sorry Willy! I was eventually KO’d by Terry. I ran into his A-A when I was button raising. Ouch! As always, this tourney was a blast!

Go check out Dr. Pauly’s poker blog for more details. By the way, CJ won the coveted phone call from Daddy! We’re all very jealous!

Click to enlarge . . . Steve's Quads are gooot!

Congrats again to Joanne, Bobby, and Mike!

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 3:09 PM, Blogger Joanada said...

Thanks, eh? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home