Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blue Parrot Stud 8

I'm the 7th best Stud Hi/Lo player out of 8 Blue Parrot players.

That's going on my resume for sure.

The donkeys in seat order . . .

1. Ferrari
2. Ugarte
3. The Rooster
4. Mike
5. F Train
6. Coach
7. Dawn
8. Me

Mary dealt for us and did a great job.

There was a chop when it got down to three players. Dawn had the chip lead and got the biggest payout. Mike the ringer took second prize with F Train getting third place money.

We played some micro NL after the tourney.

Ferrari felted me on one of the first hands in the cash game. Neither one of us got there but his AK was better than my AQ.

REBUY!!

I felted F Train a few orbits later. I had the unsuited Jaxia and flopped two pair. J-9 is gold damnit.

Especially against J-2.

Hee haw.

-$101 for the night.

Congrats to Mrs. Spaceman for winning the blogger tourney!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home