Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We got it. You need it. It's just like . . .

Whether I'm on tilt or just feeling the blues, there's always one thing that cheers me up.

I just fire up this video and everything seems to be better**.

It's rather hypnotic and immediately reboots your hardware. TILT factor eliminated.

I'm heading to Las Vegas Wednesday for some March Madness madness. I expect truckloads of money coming my way after a few days in the sportbook. Seriously.

It's true.

We got it. You need it. You'll find it.


**Results magnify when medicinal marijuana is applied to the equation.

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 6:55 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Montgomery. It's just like a mini mall.

Classic.

 
At 3/23/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger StB said...

Because any weed bought on the street would be illegal. Must be the medicinal stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home