Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

WPBT WSoP Satellite # 3

Congrats to Wes for winning the 3rd WSoP satellite event!! He came from behind to win the seat. He pulled it out against The Fat Guy. I was rooting hard for TFG. It was his birthday and he had a good shot to win. Otis made a great run at the end and made the final table after being shortstacked. It was great to see Otis play. Spaceman and Bad Blood played well too.

I finished in 53rd place. I won a few small hands early but made a bad mistake midway through the tourney when I bet out on the flop in early position. I lost half my stack when my opponent reraised all in. I folded. It was a bad move on my part. I never recovered. I got horrible cards after that and was the shortstack. I got 44 and moved all in but ran into GameCock's KK. Wow, we're sending 3 people to the WSoP event. Nice! Thanks again to Iggy for setting it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home