Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2007

No Limit Sickness

Check out this screen shot. I was playing $2/4 NL on FTP and busted two players with AA vs. KK and QQ. What a sick hand . . . . I won an $839 pot. I took about $539 from those poor guys.



I've been winning some pretty huge pots at the NL table. Sheer terror in some cases.

A few weeks ago, I won $1,200 in two hands. They happened at the same time which was crazy. I was multi-tabling $2/4 and $1/2 NL tables and was all-in on both. I took down both pots for a nice score. I had the best hand when the money went in each time.

I issued a pretty brutal beat last night though. I cracked AA with JJ. I rivered a Jack for the win and took down a $720 pot. Talk about being lucky.

3 Comments:

At 2/11/2007 11:49 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Sickness indeed...just getting back what Lee took from you...TILT!!! Nice to see you are running so well...this had was sick indeed...thank goodness this didn't turn into the ECBBC story of the week.

 
At 2/12/2007 11:26 AM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Hey, it's better to be lucky than good, but it's even better than that to be both. Unfortunately I am neither.

 
At 2/12/2007 11:26 AM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Hey, my last word verification was "tufrort". Sounds like some kind of French dessert.

Great, now I'm hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home