Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Liz Lieu at the Rio


Me being groped by Liz

I'm in Vegas. Grubby gave me a free Fatburger coupon and we went to Green Valley Ranch.

And Friedman got me into the Full Tilt Maxim party where I hung out with Clonie Gowan and made fun of Mike Matusow with David Grey. I also met "My Main Man" Freddy Deeb's daughter.

I've had five Otis sightings so far at the Rio. He looks very tired.

But the highlight so far, was hanging out with Liz Lieu.

2 Comments:

At 7/05/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger peacecorn said...

Hot!

 
At 7/10/2006 9:31 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Hey Derek - it was great meeting you this weekend. Hopefully we can all get together soon and play some live cash games. I'm always around, so look me up if you are in Vegas again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home