Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

2 Years Old

This little poker blog turned two years old today. Not too shabby. If someone told me 3 years ago that I’d have a website now, I would’ve laughed at them. Blogs were for people named Urkel, Arvid Engen or William Lichter, not me.


Shouldn't you be home playing with your computer?


If you told me then that I was going to stay at home on Friday nights just to play online poker, I would‘ve told you that you were crazy.



Boy, how things have changed. Now here I am . . . I’m 30 years old, I’m single and I have a blog. What a complete dork! What happened?


Gee whiz . . . does anyone know where I can find a discount pocket protector??

5 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 9:27 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Lol....there is always Liz, the Yanks and the Jets. Better correct that now...there is always The Yanks, Liz, and the Jets.

 
At 5/09/2006 1:06 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Congrats!

 
At 5/10/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger StB said...

Glad you found a good picture of yourself to put up.

 
At 5/10/2006 7:47 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Nothing's more manly than owning a Totally Gay Online Diary.

Well, maybe assless chaps...

 
At 5/11/2006 12:31 PM, Blogger CC said...

Congrats on your anniversary. On a separate topic, I somehow stumbled into Liz Lieu's website analytics page, and your are #2 on referrals to her site today. So you may be identified as a stalker soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home