Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Monday, July 03, 2006

Las Vegas

My Razz game is heating up just in time for my trip to Las Vegas . . . . everyone better watch out!!

Yesterday, I finished in 2nd place in a Razz MTT. The heads up battle lasted forever. It was so long, we had 3 breaks during it. My slay mode was on high but I could only muster 2nd place.

I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow morning . . . . I can't wait. It should be a blast!

By the way, what's the world coming to? I have 3 small words . . . . fucking Dutch Boyd!


OtisWSOP.JPG

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Don't break Vegas until I get there on Friday.

See you in a few days!

 
At 7/04/2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Brad aka The Kid said...

Enjoy Vegas!

I wrote a post about that damn dutch boyd and revisited his pokerspot stories.

http://burnandturnpoker.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home