Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Maine Bound

I'm heading away for the weekend to Maine to visit a friend of mine who owns a restaurant up there. It will be good to get away but I wish I was going to Vegas instead. We'll all be there soon (not soon enough). I can't wait, it should be a blast. Check out WPBTonline or CJ's site for more info. So how about Paul! Many congrats to him for his new gig in Vegas! I'm so jealous. He will do great. I'm very excited for him and I wish I could go. Him and the PokerProf will have some great stories to tell plus Grubby and Otis will be there too. I'm sure they'll all parlay that into some great times. Check out Paul's site for more details of his summer gig. Good luck Paul and most of all . . . have fun! Check out the WPBT leaderboard. Royal is numero uno and I'm in 13th. Wow. And congrats to Pathetic Poker for winning the last WPBT event on PokerStars. Great job!

3 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 10:37 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks... and congrats on 13th!

 
At 4/10/2005 3:46 PM, Blogger April said...

Wish I had read this sooner as I would have had you say hi to my relatives in Maine. I was born there and my entire family (except dad) lives in the Lincoln area (north of Bangor). Hope you had a good time.

 
At 4/11/2005 7:59 PM, Blogger Joanada said...

Congrats on 13th place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home