Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Monday, March 14, 2005

WPBT HORSE Event

Full Tilt Poker
March 13, 2005

So I played in the HORSE tourney on Full Tilt. I can't believe I almost missed it too. I finished in 10th place. I'm pretty excited about that. I did much better than I thought I would. I was as high as 4th place at one point. I blew it when I got killed on two Holdem hands in Level 16. I pissed away T20,000+ in chips in that round. Oh well. I had fun. I'll write up more later. Until then, thanks for setting this up Iggy!!! The final table is still going on.

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2005 1:38 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Congrats! I'm glad that the crash course in Razz helped.

 
At 3/14/2005 5:08 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Congrats! I was going to win it all, but I got bored.

Oh, and I lost some crucial hands, but same thing.

The weird thing is that it sounds like you had the same problem as I did, losing money during what should have been the easiest level, hold'em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home