Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

Back in Black and Out of the Weeds

I've been on a long ass hiatus. My computer was in the shop getting fixed and I was cut off from online poker. Talk about withdrawal. I even started playing video poker games. Now I have my computer back and it's fixed. So much is going on right now. Iggy's holding 2 online tourneys. One is on Full Tilt Poker. It's a HORSE tourney for $5. Signup for the event. It's being held this Sunday on March 13th at 9pm. Check out his site for more details. I'm not sure if I'll be able to play in this one. I never had a Full Tilt Poker account and since my computer was in the shop for awhile, I'm not sure if I'll be able to set up an account in time for the tourney. We'll see. The other one is a NL tourney on PokerStars on Wednesday, March 30th.

As everyone knows by now, there's another blogger tournament in Las Vegas. CJ set up the whole thing. Another WPBT event! The next live blogger event will be held on Saturday, June 4th at 10am at The Aladdin. The Buy in is $50+. Check out the WPBTonline website for more details. Paul and I already booked our plane tickets and hotel room. BG and Bob are booked as well. Can't wait for this one. It looks like it's going to be bigger this time around. It will be a great opportunity to meet more bloggers. Paul, AlCan'tHang, Eva and I are staying downtown at The Plaza. The big ass party room we got was too good of a deal to pass up. I already started my training for the trip. I got hammered the other night on SoCo shots and didn't make it into work on time. No wonder my boss wants to fire me!

Congrats to Iggy and Hank. As Paul says, buy Poker Tracker Guide. And check out Otis on the EPT blog.

2 Comments:

At 3/12/2005 8:33 AM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Damn I can't wait till Vegas.

On the subject of the Horse tourney on Full Tilt, you can transfer $6 from player to player so even if you can't get money into it, you can download the software and myself, or a variety of guys/gals would transfer you the powerful amount of $6.

Let me know if you want me to do it for you, I'd be more than happy.

 
At 3/12/2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

Bob!!! I can't wait for Vegas either. I'm hoping to do the transfer w/ Pauly. Thanks for the offer though. I hope it works!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home