Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

REBUY!

I finished in 4th place in the DADI Rebuy tourney last night. I had a pretty good time. Bobby and I both made the final table.

In total, there were 160 rebuys and 48 ad-ons. Luckily, I only had one rebuy and one add-on. I had 3 major suckouts when I was the shortstack and it helped catapult me to the final table. CJ would be proud!

Weak Player also made the final table and finished in 2nd place. He lost his heads up battle to Brdweb. Both guys played great. Congrats guys!

Thanks to TripJax, Jordan, GCox and the gang for setting this event up. A rebuy tourney just seems fitting for a blogger event.

6 Comments:

At 7/27/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Our pleasure. Thanks for playing and congratulations.

 
At 7/27/2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Dude,

Should have come and played the underground game with me.

 
At 7/27/2006 12:01 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Eagerly opened up Stars this morning in hopes that you'd won. Oh well, good showing. Hard to take your 30k up against two stacks over 100k.

 
At 7/27/2006 4:03 PM, Blogger peacecorn said...

Nice job, sweet sweet Derek!

 
At 7/27/2006 4:23 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Congrats on your finish, Derek. Well played. It was definitely a fun final table. See you in the next one!

kaellinn18

 
At 7/27/2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

woot!

phear the Herm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home