Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Card Squad

A few weeks ago, I started writing for Card Squad. I'm not sure if anyone noticed since I never mentioned anything on my blog . . . . though I've seen the occasional Drizz comments on Card Squad (lol) so I know at least one person noticed! I got the job through Jen Leo. She was great enough to recommend me. Thanks Jen! It was much appreciated especially since I lost my job on Wall Street a few weeks ago. There are quite a few interesting bloggers posting on this site now. Even Wil Wheaton recently started posting on there which is pretty cool. I have over 40 posts on Card Squad right now. My posts aren't anything too exotic or exciting like a certain someone but it's worth the look. Check it out!

5 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/01/2005 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your posts over there - congrats, Derek - good job!

 
At 9/02/2005 1:43 AM, Blogger Joanada said...

Awesome job, glad to be working with you :)

 
At 9/02/2005 10:12 AM, Blogger Pauly said...

Congrats! A job well deserved....

 
At 9/04/2005 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGE THANKS for coming aboard, Derek! Now I can take off and focus on promoting my new book...The Thong Also Rises.

http://www.thongalsorises.com


-Jen Leo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home