Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Which way to the Zoo?

Which One?

Michael Kay: Now Jake Peavy is a very god fearing man and he does not swear. Did you ever have teammates that didn’t swear David??

David Cone: None that I trusted.



I feel that way about people who say they never go on tilt.

I’m on Chien-Ming Wang TILT.

So is Hank aka mini-Stein.

At least Cone talked about the benefits of scuffing the ball.

And yes . . . . FUCK the Mets for firing my main man Willie Randolph.


3 Comments:

At 6/20/2008 1:50 PM, Blogger StB said...

Willie even did some time with the Brewers. Seemed like a class act.

 
At 6/24/2008 11:39 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Once and Yankee always a Yankee...get rid of Joe.

Viva Mini-Hank.

I like the Mini-Post...keep them coming.

 
At 7/02/2008 4:00 AM, Blogger ellen said...

Hi Blogger;
My name is Ellen and I have a offer for you please contact me at ellen_s@mail.com.
Regards
Ellen Simpson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home