Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

For Peyton and Spaceman

I'm such a thief . . . I stole this entire text off of BG . . . I love cutting and pasting . . . thanks BG!

Some pimpage . . .

More auction items over at the For Peyton site, including . . .

Matusow Jersey

Table signed by WSOP pros

Greg Raymer package

BobbyB/Donkey Puncher/Al will crash your home game

The Real Old Testament on DVD



* * * * *

"Mr. Spaceman's gig over at Bluff is going to get picked up by the World Series of Poker website while he's blogging his fingers off for the WSOP Circuit event at Caesar's in Indiana today (Tuesday) - I want to encourage my hordes of readers to help him out and visit the WSOP site and check it out."

(Text shamelessly stolen from Maudie. Then I double dipped and stole it from BG).

3 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever post?

 
At 11/08/2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Derek McG said...

only when bobby needs some pimpage.

 
At 11/23/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Pretty soon you will have to post my big announcement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home