Welcome to Derek's Poker Blog

Monday, July 05, 2004

Poker Blogger gives me some luck . . .

June 27, 2004 . . . Al Can't Hang = Good luck for me. I sat down at a $25 NL ring game with Mr. Hang. I've never played with Al before. His blog is linked up on my site. Check it out. His mere presence immediately brought me some good cards. I won my first hand and never looked back. I steamrolled my way to one of biggest sessions online. I walked away with a very large profit that night. I even took a monster $7 pot from Al. What a joke this hand was!! We both had nothing and we were the only ones playing. We both caught back door Royal Flush draws. That's how bad this hand was! Most of the cards were on the board. We both checked all the way down to the river. On the river, I bet after I hit my runner runner flush and beat Al. This pot was even funnier because Al was blogging while it happened. I had the Qc and Al had the Tc. We each needed the other's club to get the Royal flush. It was an ugly hand to say the least but I won!! Anyway, I look forward to the next time I get to play with Al Can't Hang.

1 Comments:

At 7/06/2004 3:35 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Way to take down Al Can't Hang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home